– Cleaned the house, trashed my body
– Post drinking days are wasted days
– Time to re-ground & reset
Best party 🙂
– Shopping. Shopping. More shopping.
– Anita Priesting
– Feels a little like I’m spinning
– Not keeping track of anything this week = angst
– Never enough sleep
– “… there was some yelling”
– Do-over day
– Ice cream mega cheat
– Detox tomorrow, check in on Monday
– Flood life
– Groundhog day for failed attempts at relaxing
– Reverse cleansing
– Fudged out, chicharroned out
– Act on first instincts!
– Rain all day so no playing outside
– Feeling the prep angst
– Where did all these white hairs come from??
– Reunited with my Russian cake lady 🙂
– Will do a check-in on distance walked / weight lost (or gained?) when I’m not feeling so spread thin
– Cottage tomorrow!
From DailyOM’s A Year to Clear What Is Holding You Back course :
The work is not about you. It’s about clearing the “you” you think is you so that you can fully access and realize the one that has been there all along.
– Hangover days – booze gets me completely off track
– All the fatty foods